Unopened packages can be returned within 7 days of receiving your package.
Conditions for return:
-It is the responsibility of the buyer to pay for shipping costs.
-After we receive the package, your refund will be completed less 25% restocking fee(usually within 3 business days).
Contact us for return concerns and RMA information.
Website Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Chaga USA’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Chaga USA’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Chaga USA at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Chaga USA’s website are provided “as is”. Chaga USA makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Chaga USA does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Chaga USA or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Chaga USA’s Internet site, even if Chaga USA or a Chaga USA authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Chaga USA’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Chaga USA does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. Chaga USA may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. Chaga USA does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Chaga USA has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Chaga USA of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Chaga USA’s website shall be governed by the laws of the State of Tennessee without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
9. Ownership, Trademarks and Copyright
The name ‘Chaga USA’ is owned by MD Wellness-Systems, LLC. All content unless otherwise noted, including images, media and text, ©2014 MD Wellness-Systems, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Website.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Copyright for photos and media used on this website
All photographs and visual media used on this website have been created by us or obtained through public domain sources or with permission of the authors. The authors retain all rights to such media unless explicitly given for reuse of any image or media element. If you believe any of the images or media elements on this website are your personal property and have been used without consent please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will remove them promptly pending further investigation.